Monday, January 19, 2009

Update on Savings 2009

I have slowly but surely been plugging away with our savings for the month. I have kept adding $20 every week from Jeff's paycheck as well as every other week from mine. Jeff has done a few side jobs (anyone need heating and air work?) and I have added the money from that to our savings as well.

So far this month we have saved $275! That is $150 more than we had planned for the month! It adds up to 18.33% of our goal saved in less than a month!

We have a little more lee way in out checking account right now too. After our trip home in 2 weeks maybe I will be able to put a little more extra money in the savings account!

3 comments:

Liz said...

GOOD JOB!!!!!

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Natalie--Bravo to you!!! Most young people your age spend rather than save. I'm proud of you. Keep up the good work.
Hugs,
Betsy

Shadows of the goddess designs said...

thats excellant !!!